Thursday, October 20, 2016

Silvia's presentation

Silvia has recently joined the school as a Language Assistant, and she'll be with Primary groups practising and improving their speaking skills.  She has already started woking with some of the groups.
Here is Silvia's presentation, let's know more about her.

Hello everyone!
My name is Silvia Martin, and I'm from Chicago, Illinois. I will be in Barcelona for one year studying Spanish (Castellano) and a little bit of Catalan. I have some extended family living in Catalonia, and I am already in love with Barcelona and its culture. My favorite things to do are swim, camp, or travel. My favorite food is Chicago pizza or tacos because Chicago pizza is thicker and different from other kinds. If I could bring one thing from home to Barcelona it would be my tiny dog named Dobby (like the character from Harry Potter). But, right now he is with my family: my mom, dad, and younger brother Troy. Together we like to ski, hike, and watch basketball. Our favorite basketball team is the Bulls, and our favorite player is still Michael Jordan. In the future I want to be a bilingual speech therapist and help children produce sounds and communicate.




No comments:

Post a Comment