Monday, October 26, 2015

Araceli is here!

Araceli is the Language Assistant for this year. Here's her presentation and some photos of her with Primary and Batxillerat students.
My name is Araceli and I am very excited to be the language assistant this year for students in the 3rd- 6th grade primary and in the 1st and 2nd Batxillerat classes. I am 20 years old from the United States. I grew up in the San Fernando Valley, located in California. But currently, I am studying abroad here in Spain. I’m attending my 3rd year of college at the Autonomous University of Barcelona, double-majoring in Sociology and Education Sciences. After I graduate, I plan to go to graduate school to attain a teaching credential and a Master’s degree in Education. My career goal is to become an elementary school teacher.
I am happy to be interning here at Sant Josep-Teresianes. As a native English speaker, I plan to help the students with pronunciation and conversation in general. I have many ideas that would allow everyone to practice speaking, but in a way that is enjoyable for them. I hope that over the course of our time working together, the students will feel more comfortable speaking English. I cannot wait to see their improvement in this language.












No comments:

Post a Comment