Friday, October 16, 2015

Josie's presentation!

Here below is Josie's presentation. She has joined the school as a Language Assistant in ESO.
Let's know more about her!

Hello everyone,
I'm Josie the new native English teacher in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th ESO.
I'm English, from a town called Weymouth on the South coast of England. 
I have lived in Barcelona for 2 years, and I love Spanish and Catalan culture.I hope the students will love English culture just as much.
I will be teaching 'desdoblament' classes for the entire school year, in order to improve speaking and listening skills. We will work on pronunciation and understanding, as well as vocabulary and conversation. I will give students the skills they need to prepare for the Cambridge KEY and PET exams. 
I am looking forward to making great progress with all the ESO students in English this year. 
See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment